Mr. Williams joined the firm in 2016. He represents companies, partnerships, and individuals in business, commercial real estate, and securities transactions.
Mr. Williams received his B.A. in Government from the University of Texas and his J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center.
- Mergers and Business Acquisitions and Sales;
- Partnership and Limited Liability Company Matters (formation, drafting of partnership and company agreements, net profits interests, interest transfers, etc.);
- Corporate Matters (formation, drafting of governance documents, shareholders agreements, stock purchases, etc.);
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions (purchases and sales of real property (raw land, occupied office, mixed use, retail), easements, lending instruments, leases);
- Private Placement Offerings of Debt or Equity Securities;
- Farm and Ranch Real Estate Transactions; and
- Contract Review and Negotiation.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
If there is something we can do to help you with your legal matters, please contact us using the form on this page, or by calling the number below.