Stephanie L Curette
- 2011, Texas
- The Ohio University, B.A., cum laude, 2007
- The Ohio State University, M.A., 2009
- The Ohio State University, J.D., 2010
Ms. Curette joined the firm in 2013. She has extensive experience managing E-Discovery projects in complex litigation matters including discovery strategy, sophisticated search and analysis and production. Her practice emphasis is in the following areas:
- Trust and Estate litigation, including will and trust contests, breach of fiduciary duty disputes, and contested probate and guardianship matters.
- Oil and Gas cases, including disputes regarding leasing, contracts and title issues.
- Real Estate litigation, including contract and title disputes.
During her education at OSU Moritz College of Law, Ms. Curette served as a Student Attorney for the Justice for Children’s Clinic receiving a Certificate in Children’s Studies. She served as a peer mentor and tutor for the Law and Leadership Institute and as an Alumni Relations Ambassador. She was the recipient of a Public Service Fellow Designation Award for volunteer legal service and awarded a Moritz Post Graduate Fellowship to work with Travis County Juvenile Public Defender’s Office in Austin, TX.
State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section
San Antonio Bar Association, Litigation and Natural Resources Section
San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
Hornberger Fuller & Garcia Incorporated attorneys, Stephanie Curette and Cassie Matheson, have been selected as members of the inaugural class of the Bexar County Women's Bar Foundation LEAD Academy. The LEAD Academy is a leadership-development program to assist...
Stephanie Curette has joined Hornberger Fuller Wittenberg & Garza Incorporated as an Associate in the trial section. Her practice emphasizes general civil litigation including will and trust contests, breach of fiduciary duty disputes, oil and gas cases, contested...