Jed has handled civil lawsuits for 30 years and has practiced with the firm since 2001. He represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of cases, with particular emphasis in the following areas:
- Trusts and Estate litigation, including will and trust contests, breach of fiduciary disputes, and contested guardianship matters. Extensive experience representing corporate trustees in litigation and litigation avoidance.
- Oil and Gas litigation, including disputes regarding leasing, contracts and title issues.
- Business torts, including breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, negligent misrepresentation, and trade secrets, unfair competition.
- Real estate litigation, including contract and title disputes, fraud, and negligence.
- Business and partnership disputes, including shareholder disputes, breaches of non-compete agreements, minority oppression, partnership disputes, contracts and fraud.
Professional and Civic Activities
Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
State Bar of Texas, Litigation, Natural Resources, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Sections
Co-chair, American Bar Association Fiduciary Duties Subcommittee
San Antonio Bar Association, Litigation Section, Natural Resources
Federal Bar Association
Associate Member, American Association of Professional Landmen