Jed has handled civil lawsuits for 30 years and has practiced with the firm since 2001. He represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of cases, with particular emphasis in the following areas:
- Trusts and Estate litigation, including will and trust contests, breach of fiduciary disputes, and contested guardianship matters. Extensive experience representing corporate trustees in litigation and litigation avoidance.
- Oil and Gas litigation, including disputes regarding leasing, contracts and title issues.
- Business torts, including breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, negligent misrepresentation, and trade secrets, unfair competition.
- Real estate litigation, including contract and title disputes, fraud, and negligence.
- Business and partnership disputes, including shareholder disputes, breaches of non-compete agreements, minority oppression, partnership disputes, contracts and fraud.
Professional and Civic Activities
State Bar of Texas, Litigation, Natural Resources, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Sections
Co-chair, American Bar Association Fiduciary Duties Subcommittee
San Antonio Bar Association, Litigation Section, Natural Resources
Federal Bar Association
Associate Member, American Association of Professional Landmen