Mr. Fuller has been a shareholder in the firm since 1993. In addition to his regular practice, Mr. Fuller has served as outside general counsel and corporate secretary to a NYSE traded company, for which he was responsible for all corporate, securities, and real estate matters.
Details of Practice
Mr. Fuller has represented a large variety of types of businesses in general commercial law matters throughout the United States over more than thirty years. His clients have ranged from Fortune 500 and other publicly traded companies to single owner enterprises. Industries involved include among others, real estate, energy, restaurant, entertainment, auto dealerships, manufacturing, oil field services and water rights. The increasing awareness of the importance of water rights in Texas has caused Mr. Fuller to become actively involved in representing clients in water development agreements and water supply agreements.
In particular, Mr. Fuller is regularly involved in three major areas of practice:
- Representing investors and operating companies in matters involving general corporate and securities issues, partnership and joint ventures, corporate finance, venture capital, mergers, and acquisitions;
- Representing sophisticated developers and equity investors in the acquisition, financing, development, lease, and sale of commercial properties throughout the United States;
- Advising on day to day operating issues faced by executives and board of directors.
- San Antonio and American Bar Associations and State Bar of Texas
- Committee Member – American Bar Association Section on Proxy Regulation Subcommittee of the Federal Securities Law Committee, Committee on Mergers and Acquisitions, Task Force on Acquisition of Public Companies, Task Force on Asset Acquisition, Task Force on Revisions to Model Stock Purchase Agreement.
- Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation