Posts From the monthly archives: "February 2016"
Texas Supreme Court Building

This matter involves a landlocked tract of land and property adjacent to it that were part of an 1853 land grant from the State of Texas. The land grant was partitioned into separate tracts in 1866 at which time the tracts were severed. Staley, the eventual owner of the landlocked tract and owner of the…(Read More)