- 2004, Texas
- Vanderbilt University, B.S., Magna Cum Laude, 2000
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., 2004
- (210) 271-1718 office
- (210) 271-1740 facsimile
- Bio PDF
Mr. Rabinowitz is a shareholder of the firm, serving as lead counsel to many of Hornberger Fuller & Garza’s commercial real estate clients providing extensive knowledge of the real estate industry, in-depth analysis, and innovative solutions to further the success of each project.
For more than 13 years, Mr. Rabinowitz has represented local, regional and national developers and investors and real estate funds with portfolios in markets across the country in connection with the development, leasing, acquisition, financing, and disposition of mixed-use, multi-family, industrial, office and retail developments in San Antonio, throughout Texas and across the United States. He has served as lead counsel on transactions amassing an aggregate transaction value in excess of $1,000,000,000. Prior to joining the firm in 2018, Mr. Rabinowitz was a partner at Golden Steves & Gordon LLP and was an associate attorney with Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP.
Details of Practice
Mr. Rabinowitz acts as an advisor, counselor and representative for premier commercial real estate clients on matters of corporate governance, choice of entities, formation of companies, partnerships and associations, complex development matters, and the negotiation of, among other transactional instruments, purchase and sale agreements, office, industrial and retail leases, ground leases, build-to-suit leases, land use restrictions and covenants, management agreements and construction contracts.
Mr. Rabinowitz served as lead counsel for:
- a national real estate investment fund in connection with an urban re-development project in San Antonio
- the negotiation of retail and office leases in a mixed-use project in San Antonio
- a New York-based real estate investment trust in connection with the leasing and disposition of retail shopping centers and “big box” assets nationwide
- the retail leasing and disposition of retail outparcels in a regional shopping center
- a multi-family developers’ acquisition, development, financing (including Fannie Mae and HUD loans) and disposition of projects, including land use and the formation and negotiation of investment entities
- the acquisition, development and leasing of numerous industrial projects
- a national insurance company in connection with the disposition of single-tenant and multi-tenant investment properties
- the acquisition of a marquee office and retail project in San Antonio
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Real Estate Council of San Antonio
- Urban Land Institute
- Board of Trustees Member of The San Antonio Academy
- “The Best Lawyers in America” — Best Lawyers® 2019 Edition
- Texas Super Lawyers — Rising Stars Edition: Texas Monthly and Law & Politics magazines 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2017
- “Rising Star” — Real Estate Transactions: Scene in SA Magazine August 2007 and October 2007
- “Best Lawyer” — Real Estate Transactions: Scene in SA Magazine 2010, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Leadership Development Program of the Real Estate Council of San Antonio, 2008-2009
Six Shareholders Receive Honors by San Antonio Magazine
Six shareholders were named to the 2019 Top Attorneys in San Antonio published in the October, 2019 issue of San Antonio Magazine. These attorneys were selected through polling San Antonio-area attorneys who nominated their peers who exemplify excellence and whom they...
Five Shareholders Named Best Lawyers in Texas
Five shareholders were recently named to the Best Lawyers in Texas. Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Its methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional...
Rabinowitz Selected for The Best Lawyers in America Publication
Adam Rabinowitz, a Shareholder at Hornberger Fuller & Garza Inc., was selected for inclusion in the 25th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. The publication is widely regarded as a guide to clients and legal professionals seeking lawyers who excel in their...
Adam Rabinowitz Joins HF&G as Shareholder
Adam Rabinowitz has joined Hornberger Fuller & Garza, Incorporated, as a shareholder in the firm's business transactions and real estate practice groups, serving corporate and institutional clients with complex real estate development, business and partnership...